Friday 27 April 2012

Planning: Location

I went on a rece around Ringwood looking for suitable locations to film my music video, I wanted areas which looked urban, this was difficult however due to the abundance of trees and foliage.
































After wandering around all afternoon trying to find a suitable location, I was still unhappy with the locations I had found. None presented the futuristic, urban look I wanted to present.

Therefore I chose to ignore the rece shots and instead decided to film in a multi storey car park. I wasn't able to go and get location pictures for this however, so I chose a car park I'd been to before, this meant a storyboard was out of the question as I wasn't 100% sure how the car park was laid out, so instead I chose to write a shot-list.


No comments:

Post a Comment