Saturday 24 March 2012

Continued research: Chase scenes

I chose to look at chase scenes more specifically, identifying aspects that they typically included. Though many of these are not film openings they do give a look at what is commonly included within chase scenes. which I can build into the final video.



many of the stunts here are too complex for me to achieve but it can still be used to see the conventions  commonly seen in action openings.



This was a good example to look at, because it was a comparatively simple chase scene, without the skilled actions and fighting often displayed.



The stunts seen in this example would be impossible to achieve, as I don't have skilled enough actors, to do these kind of things, however how the actors use the environment was interesting and something I could definitely think about adding into my opening.



From researching into chase scenes, I found a number of shots and styles of filming which would be interesting to incorporate into my own film.

What is clear is that a sequence of this kind will require a lot of planning and choreography to achieve successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment